Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can it Really be 21 Years?

Today we celebrated 21 years of wedded Bliss. Hard to believe. In some ways it seems like just yesterday walking down the aisle and saying "I Do". My husband and I started dating in high school, and continued to date for eleven years until be got married. It has been a wonderful week. We headed up north for the week. For the first time we went away without our boys in tow. Our oldest is working full time for the summer and will be entering college. So it was time to leave them in charge and give them a bit of responsibility. I'm sure they won't disappoint us. We celebrated by going out to dinner and just enjoying some quiet time together. Life can get crazy, but it's sure nice to have someone you love to share it with!
The weather has been beautiful. Blue skies and quite days sitting by the water with our feet in the sand.

A long marriage is two people trying to dance a duet

and two solos at the same time.

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your alone time:)

Jewels said...

Hi Sherry!! so glad you're back . .. I've been praying for you. Congratulations to you and Jeff!

Amy said...

Hi Sherry....Happy Anniversary! Give Jeff a hug for me and give me a call for me :)

Love,
Amy

trish said...

Happy Anniversary! What a special get a way! :o)

Anne Delisle (Famille Gerdel) said...

You're both beautiful.

Congratulations.

Mes félicitations pour l'heureux mariage d'amour.

Anne
Quebec City

Related Posts with Thumbnails