Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wishing You a Blessed New Year!

2008 brought many challenges to our family. I am looking forward to seeing what God has in store for us during the New Year.
May the New Year bring each of you many blessings. Thank you for all your wonderful comments. I have made so many wonderful friends and I look forward to sharing with you throughout the New Year.
Here's to the bright New Year, And a fond farewell to the old; Here's to the things that are yet to come And to the memories that we hold. ~Author unknown

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am praying for you all, Sherry. I know this year will bring good things for your family.
Love,
Amy

Mr. king said...

Good work Article is awosome i like satta king by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.Play bazaaris very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs


Related Posts with Thumbnails